Home FAQ
Questions and Answers

General FAQs

some general questions that you might ask about our services, If you still have other questions about what we provide and how the process is please contact us

Foreigners cannot directly do business under their own names in Indonesia. They need to have a local partner to establish a company. By partnering with an Indonesian individual or entity, foreigners can set up a company and conduct business activities legally in Indonesia

To set up a company in Indonesia, foreigners will need at least one local partner and a clear business plan. The registration process typically requires the following documents: passports of all shareholders, the company's articles of association, and other necessary legal documents. It's advisable to consult with professionals who can guide you through the process and ensure compliance with all regulations

In recent years, Indonesia has relaxed its regulations, allowing foreigners to have full ownership of many types of businesses. Therefore, having an Indonesian partner is not always necessary. However, certain sectors may still have restrictions on foreign ownership, and in those cases, a local partner may be required. It's essential to research and understand the specific regulations related to your industry before proceeding

There are several ways to obtain a permit to live in Indonesia. Two popular options are the Investor KITAS (Limited Stay Permit) and the second home visa. The Investor KITAS is suitable for those who invest in a company in Indonesia, while the second home visa is designed for individuals who wish to retire or live in Indonesia without working. It's advisable to consult with immigration experts who can guide you through the application process and ensure compliance with all requirements

The financial requirements for living in Indonesia depend on the type of permit you are applying for. If you are an investor in a company, you will need to show the company's bank account balance as proof of investment. Each permit has specific financial criteria that need to be met. It's recommended to consult with professionals who can provide detailed information based on your specific circumstances